How Can I Book A Boat?
Booking a boat with Boat Rental Blanes is very easy and fast:
- You can book the boat you would like to rent directly from the booking form which you’ll find in each one of our boats, or by clicking here.
- You can call us at +34 660 390 637. We will be happy to answer your questions and book your boat. Also, if you want, you can use WhatsApp to ask or book! Also in the right bottom of the page you will find an online chat to talk to us directly and ask what you need!
- You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will confirm the reservation in less than 24 hours.
How To Pay My Booking?
To formalize your booking, we need 40% of the total amount of the reserve, either by credit card, bank transfer or cash. The remaining 60% will be paid when you come to enjoy your boat the day and time of booking.
What’s Your Return Policy?
At Boat Rental Blanes we like the plans go well, but we know that sometimes life is unpredictable. That’s why we are committed to return the total amount you have paid for your reservation, in full, as long as you communicate us with at least 7 working days in advance. Any reservation canceled less than 7 working days in advance, will not be covered by our return policy.
Oh, I Don’t Have License!
At Boat Rental in Blanes we have a boat for each customer. That’s why whether you have license or not you can enjoy our boats. From Suzumar, which is our smallest boat until sailboats, there is a boat for you!
What’s Included In The Rental Price?
Renting any of our boats includes the departure and arrival in the booking hours, the boat cleaning, free parking, a comprehensive insurance for the boat and liability insurance also rescue equipment.
Alternatively also, depending on the boat, the rent may include gasoline or diesel, captain, or other extras specified in the page for each boat.
Where To Leave The Car?
With any reservations Boat Rental Blanes, the parking is free. We will open the parking barrier of the port area to enter and leave your car right next to the mooring output.